Place of Work
Beijing / China
- Technical support for our SIGA sales team and key account customers.
- Technical trainings of customers.
- Development of an industry network (partnerships, associations etc.).
- Evaluation of applications for SIGA products and approval in local building constructions.
- Active participation in standardization committees.
- Presentations at external events and congresses.
- Market analysis directly on construction sites.
- Developing technical documentation (technical approvals, manuals, etc.).
- Master’s degree in Construction / Civil Engineering or similar.
- Work experience in Chinese construction business (e.g. civil engineering projects, building projects).
- Experience in building science, as well as, energy efficient construction.
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills, self-motivation and assertiveness.
- Chinese (Mandarin) native speaker and proficient in English or German (written and spoken).
- You have a valid driver’s licence and you are willing to travel in field (up to 50%).
- You can work under pressure and handle flexible working hours.
- Be part of the passive house movement in China and help to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- An exciting and dynamic business environment with possibility for personal initiative and development.
- A unique company culture with continues improvement and excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing business.
- A challenging position with attractive conditions in an expanding, innovative Swiss Company.