Freelance Blog Writer for Construction Industry
Place of Work
About the blog
- On the blog readers will find practical tips for sustainable building, best practices, advice, tips & explanations for creating an airtight building envelope.
- The aim of the blog is to increase organic traffic to convert leads into buyers.
- The blog content will address both new & existing customers and will address readers through all stages of the buyer’s journey.
- The target group includes architects, planners as well as construction workers from Europe, mainly from the UK & Ireland.
- Content plan as well as the blog topics, specifications as well as main sources are defined and set up by internal Content and Online Marketing team. Still, it is highly appreciated if you bring in your own ideas.
- We require full copyright ownership to the content. Still, writer will be allowed to use the piece in his portfolio but will not be allowed to distribute or resell the content pieces.
- You are an English native speaker, based in the UK or Ireland.
- You have already gained experience in the construction industry as well as in producing SEO-friendly & construction industry related high-quality blog Posts.
- You have experience in technical matters as well as in building physics.
- You have a good feeling for language and you’re passionate about writing high-quality blog Posts.
- You have a knowledge about the UK construction industry or energy-efficient building and you already know some of the construction industry blogs in UK / Ireland.
- You will conduct research on industry-related topics but will be supported by our in-house Content and Online Marketing team.
- You will work closely with the local sales team.
- You will work collaboratively with our Content and Online Marketing team to build valuable and shareable content for our buyer personas.
- You should be available to submit at least 1 article every 2 weeks (each article approx. 1500-2500 words).
- We are looking for a long-term cooperation.