- You will build up a sales region by creating new business and by maintaining existing accounts with direct and non-direct accounts.
- You will actively contribute to a constant increase in turnover in your sales area.
- You will provide technical advice to architects and craftsmen.
- You will carry out practical product training on air and windtight sealing products at building sites or workshops.
- You You have experience within the building industry (site manager, project manager, building engineer etc.), with an interest in sales.
- You have a talent for sales and can convince potential customers to buy and use our products.
- You are hard-working, disciplined and want to develop within our Company.
- You have good language skills in English.
- You are willing to travel in field (some overnightstays included)
- You will benefit from a paid 10 weeks training in Switzerland and your sales region in which you familiarize yourself step by step with latest technology in energy efficient home building and our company culture.
- You will learn the newest sales and training techniques.
- You will be equipped with high quality working materials as well as a company car.
- We are offering you a challenging position with attractive conditions and career opportunities in a structured and innovative Company with upside potential in a growing builder’s.