Technical Sales Manager
Place of Work
- You will build up a sales region by creating new business and by maintaining existing accounts with direct and non-direct accounts.
- You will actively contribute to a constant increase in turnover in your sales area.
- You will create SIGA specifications through technical advice to architects, designers and engineers.
- You will provide technical advice to architects and craftsmen.
- You will carry out practical product training on air and windtight sealing products at building sites or workshops.
- You have experience as a building engineer, as a building contractor / developer (project manager, site manager, carpenter, roofer, etc.) or as an industrial sales representative (building industry).
- You have a talent for sales and you can convince potential customers to use our products.
- Ideally you should have knowledge of airtight and windtight building envelopes.
- You are prepared to travel long distances.
- You will benefit from a paid 10 weeks training in Switzerland and your sales region in which you familiarize yourself step by step with latest technology in energy efficient home building and our company culture.
- You will learn the newest sales and training techniques
- You will be equipped with high quality working materials as well as a company car.
- We are offering you a challenging position with attractive conditions and career opportunities in a structured and innovative Company with upside potential in a growing builder’s.