Technical Sales Manager (m/w/d)
Place of Work
- You will build up a sales region by creating new business and by maintaining existing accounts
- You will actively contribute to a constant increase in turnover in your sales area.
- You will provide technical advice to architects and craftsmen.
- You will carry out practical product training on air and windtight sealing products at building sites or workshops.
- You have experience as building engineer, as a building contractor / developer (project manager, site manager, carpenter, joiner, roofer) or as a Sales manager in the building industry
- You have a talent for sales and can convince potential customers to buy and use our products.
- You are hard-working, disciplined and want to develop within our company.
- You have good language skills in English.
- You are willing to travel long distances
- You will benefit from a paid 8 weeks training in Switzerland and Spain in which you familiarize yourself step by step with your new job and our company culture
- You will learn the newest sales and training techniques
- You will be equipped with high quality working materials as well as a company car
- We are offering you a challenging position with attractive conditions and career opportunities in a structured and innovative company with upside potential in a growing market