Technical Sales Manager
Place of Work
Midlands Ireland (Athlone)
- You will build up a sales region by creating new business and by maintaining existing accounts with direct and non-direct accounts.
- You will actively contribute to a constant increase in turnover in your sales area.
- You will provide technical advice to architects and craftsmen.
- You will carry out practical product training on air and windtight sealing products at building sites or workshops.
- You have experience within the building industry (site manager, project manager, building engineer etc.), with an interest in sales.
- You have a talent for sales and can convince potential customers to buy and use our products.
- You are hard-working, disciplined and want to develop within our Company.
- You have good language skills in English.
- You are willing to travel in field (some overnightstays included)
- You will benefit from a paid 4 weeks training in Switzerland followed by training in your sales region in which you familiarize yourself step by step with latest technology in energy efficient home building and our company culture.
- You will learn the newest sales and training techniques.
- You will be equipped with high quality working materials as well as a company car.
- We are offering you a challenging position with attractive conditions and career opportunities in a structured and innovative Company with upside potential in a growing market.