Application Engineer China (Beijing region)
SIGA has a staff of 450 in 20 different countries and are a market leader in the development, production and marketing of high performance products free from residential toxins for an airtight but breathable building envelope. With SIGA technology we help to cut energy consumption for heating and cooling in new buildings and modernised existing buildings while enhancing indoor comfort. Our corporate culture of continuous improvement is the basis for our success in a growing global market.
To ensure fast paced growth in our new market China, SIGA is looking for a talented Application Engineer with construction background located in Beijing / China.
- Technical support for our SIGA sales team and key account customers
- Technical trainings of customers
- Development of associations network
- Evaluation of applications for SIGA products and approval in local building constructions
- Presentations at external events and congresses
- Market analysis directly on the construction projects
- Developing of technical documentation, such as, technical approvals, manuals, etc.
- Master’s degree in Construction / Civil Engineering or similar
- Work experience in Chinese construction business (e.g. civil engineering projects or building projects)
- Experience in building science, as well as, energy efficient construction
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills, self-motivation and assertiveness
- Chinese (Mandarin) native speaker and proficient in English or German (written and spoken)
- Travel time: 40% in China and 1-2 times a year to Switzerland
- Take part in reducing the global use of carbon dioxide and leveraging the passive house movement in China
- A unique company culture with continues improvement and excellent career opportunities in a fast- growing business
- A challenging position and a competitive benefits package with an innovative Swiss company
- You will benefit from several weeks training in Switzerland which will introduce you step-by-step to your new job