Application Engineer UK and Ireland m/f
SIGA has a staff of 450 in 20 different countries and are a market leader in the development, production and marketing of high performance products free from residential toxins for an airtight but breathable building envelope. With SIGA technology we help to cut energy consumption for heating and cooling in new buildings and modernised existing buildings while enhancing indoor comfort. Our corporate culture of continuous improvement is the basis for our success in a growing global market.
To ensure sustainable growth in our British and Irish markets SIGA is looking for a talented Application Engineer.
You are responsible for:
- Technical support and training for our sales teams and key account customers
- Knowledge of the target market in construction, applications, target groups, regulatory measures, competition
- Evaluation and approval of applications for SIGA products in local building constructions
- Development of networks and cooperation with industrial partners and associations
- Presentations at external and internal events and congresses
- Market analysis directly on construction projects
- SIGA product application testing on the building site
- Carrying out customer training courses in our headquarter in Switzerland
- Execution of product certification processes
What you offer us:
- Bachelor‘s or equivalent occupational degree, for instance civil engineering or certified building engineer
- Working experience in construction business (e.g. civil engineering projects, big building projects etc.)
- Experience in building science and with energy efficient construction
- Solid analytical and decision making skills, self-motivation, assertiveness, customer focus
- You live in the Greater London Area or are willing to relocate
- As part of your introduction training you are willing to work in the sales department
- Proficient in English (written and spoken), German is a benefit
- Travel time: 40-50% during the first year (later it depends on the place of living)
What we offer you:
To prepare you for your tasks as Application Engineer we provide you with an individual training program:
- During the initial period of 3 months you will benefit from a 7 weeks training in Switzerland and training in the market. You will be introduced step-by-step to your new job and become familiar with our sales philosophy, needs of our customers and internal sales and support processes.
- In a next stage of 9-12 months you will gain experiences as a Technical Sales Manager in London to get to know the technical needs of our customers as well as the interfaces of processes between our headquarter and local organizations.
- In a third step, after running through this intense training program, you are ready to take over your tasks as Application Engineer.
We can offer you a challenging position and a competitive benefits package in a structured and innovative company.
Interested? Ms Severine Hurni, HR Management, looks forward to receiving your complete application documents.