Sales Manager Trainee (m/f)
SIGA offers you all the benefits of an international company combined with the familiar atmosphere of an SME. Launch your career with the market leader for development, production and sales of high-performance products for building envelopes.
Our standards are high and our training programme is just as demanding. But don't be put off:
We will equip you with the tools you need in a three-month intensive training programme to ensure you are successful when you take on your first sales role. It will be a unique experience that will help you as you progress your career with SIGA.
Now is the time for your next career move. We will match our needs with your talents to establish the next stage of your career at SIGA. Outstanding performance, commitment and team work will earn you an important role quickly. It’s all there for the taking.
What you offer us:
- You have a university degree.
- You combine an analytical and targeted approach to challenges with the desire to improve continuously.
- You work independently with a high level of self-initiative and enjoy dealing directly with customers.
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is also an advantage.
- You are able to travel (inter)nationally during the first stage of our trainee programme.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage and to gain experience abroad.
- A unique company culture with continuous improvement, flat hierarchies and quick decision paths.
- Diverse career opportunities in an internationally expanding company.
- The advantages of a Trainee program with guaranteed further employment.
Interested? Maiken Skalmeraas, HR Management, looks forward to receiving your complete application.