Specification manager for the building envelope / façade
SIGA have a staff of 475 in 20 different countries and are a market leader in the development, production and marketing of high performance products free from residential toxins for an airtight but breathable building envelope. With SIGA technology we help to cut energy consumption for heating and cooling in new buildings and modernized existing buildings while enhancing indoor comfort. Our corporate culture of continuous improvement is the basis for our success in a growing global market.
For our UK Sales Team we are looking for an experienced Specification Manager with a strong local market knowledge. In this strategically important role you will sell system based on performance, quality and after sales service support. Half your time is spent selling through Architects, Design and main contractors, the other half you manage major projects in London directly on site. A position with the core focus on creating new business demand, developing our routes to market and many career opportunities awaits you.
- You will develop a specification customer base and generate, qualify and follow up on leads and existing clients.
- You are in charge to win the decision maker in new and renovation markets for Residential and Non Residential for SIGA.
- You will generate technical specifications with architects, façade consultants and main contractors.
- You will work in close collaboration with the existing field sales team and support them with customer training directly on the construction site.
- You will contribute with your work to a constant increase in turnover.
- You will provide and present CPD presentations to target customers and potential clients.
- You have a demonstrable track record in securing specifications with architects and consultants and securing large scale projects for airtight systems, curtain walling, window systems or facades.
- You have a market knowledge and ability to leverage that in strategic thinking .
- You have a technical and a genuine interest in building / architecture.
- Ideally you should have an existing contact base with architects and consultants within the territory.
- You can undertake surveys and write up specifications.
- You will benefit from a paid 10 weeks training in Switzerland and the UK in which you familiarize yourself step by step with latest technology in energy efficient home building and our company culture.
- You will be equipped with high quality working materials as well as a company car and ticket transport of London.
- We are offering you a challenging position with attractive conditions and career opportunities in a structured and innovative Company with upside potential in a growing builder’s.
Interested? Severine Hurni from HR Management looks forward to receiving your complete application documents.