Technical Sales Manager (m/f)
SIGA have a staff of 475 in 20 different countries and
are a market leader in the development, production and marketing of high performance
products free from residential toxins for an airtight but breathable building
envelope. With SIGA technology we help to cut energy consumption for heating
and cooling in new buildings and modernised existing buildings while enhancing
indoor comfort. Our corporate culture of continuous improvement is the basis
for our success in a growing global market.
- You will build up a sales region by creating new business and by maintaining existing accounts with direct and non-direct accounts.
- You will actively contribute to a constant increase in turnover in your sales area.
- You will create SIGA specifications through technical advice to architects, designers and engineers.
- You will provide technical advice to architects and craftsmen.
- You will carry out practical product training on air and windtight sealing products at building sites or Workshops.
- You have experience as a building engineer, as a building contractor / developer (project manager, site manger, carpenter, joiner, roofer) or as a sales manager in the building industry.
- You have a talent for sales and can convince potential customers to buy and use our products.
- You are prepared to travel long distances.
- You will benefit from a paid 10 weeks training in Switzerland and the UK in which you familiarize yourself step by step with your new job and our company culture.
- You will learn the newest sales and training techniques.
- You will be equipped with high quality working materials as well as a company car.
- We are offering you a challenging position with attractive conditions and career opportunities in a structured and innovative company.
Interested? HR Management looks forward to receiving your complete application documents.