Technical Sales Manager (m/f)
SIGA has a staff of 500 employees in 20 different countries and is a market leader in the development, production and marketing of high performance products free from residential toxins for an airtight but breathable building envelope. With SIGA technology we help to cut energy consumption for heating and cooling in new buildings and modernised existing buildings while enhancing indoor comfort. Our corporate culture of continuous improvement is the basis for our success in a growing global market.
- You will build up a sales region by creating new business and by maintaining existing accounts with direct and non-direct accounts.
- You will actively contribute to a constant increase in turnover in your sales area.
- You will provide technical advice to architects and craftsmen.
- You will carry out practical product training on air and windtight sealing products at building sites or workshops.
- You have experience as a building engineer, as a building contractor / developer (project manager, site manager, carpenter, roofer, etc.) or as an industrial sales representative (building industry).
- You have a talent for sales and you can convince potential customers to use our products.
- Ideally you speak English, Dutch is your mother tongue.
- You are used to work with the common computer programs.
- You will benefit from a paid 10 weeks training in Switzerland and your sales region in which you familiarize yourself step by step with your new job and our company culture.
- You will be equipped with high quality working materials as well as a company car.
- We are offering you a challenging position with attractive conditions and career opportunities in a structured and innovative company.
Interested? Remo Weingartner, HR Management, looks forward to receiving your complete application documents.